Riva Del Lago
Riva Del Lago Campaign
United Way proudly works in many communities in Lee County. Our community campaigns provide an opportunity for residents to give of their time and talents and to connect with others who share the same passion to improve the lives of those around us.
The Riva Del Lago Community had a goal of $20,000 and together over $20,120 was raised! Thank you for helping the 2020-2021 United Way Campaign reach our $10.8 million goal and “RISE TO THE CHALLENGE”. Your generous contribution during these unprecedented times enables us to provide the most impactful resources and services to our community in need.
All money raised in the United Way Campaign stays in the local community to help support the local human service network. United Way partner agencies and initiatives like Alvin A. Dubin Alzheimer’s Resource Center, Child Care of Southwest Florida, The Salvation Army, Bonita Springs Assistance, Lighthouse of Southwest Florida, Mission United, and United Way 211 serve a diverse range of needs in our community such as nurturing children and youth, strengthening families, and meeting critical needs such as helping the elderly and disabled live independently, and empowering communities by bringing health and human services to neighborhoods.
In addition to supporting 96 Partner Agencies and over 260 programs, in 2020 United Way provided:
- $1.97 million dollars for childcare scholarships, allowing families to get back to work.
- 1.05 million PPE items to families, seniors, medical facilities, veterans, and non-profits.
- 16,396 items to students in need through the United Way School Resource Center.
- 1,790 veterans with resources for housing, counseling, and care coordination.
- Tens of thousands of meals for struggling residents through food banks and pantries.
- Tax returns for 5,800 individuals and families resulting in $10 million from refunds and fees going back into the Southwest Florida economy.
- Response to 80,545 UW 2-1-1 calls directing families and residents to much needed services
A special thank you to the Riva Del Lago Committee for working tirelessly to exceed their goal.
Katherine Caldwell, Colleen DePasquale, Georgia Scheu & Bill Conner, and Melissa & Bill Smith
Community Donation Form
Resources & Information
Leadership Giving Levels
Alexis de Tocqueville Society
La Société Nationale $100,000+
Ordre de Fraternité $75,000+
Ordre d’Egalité $50,000+
Ordre de Liberté $25,000+
Membres de la Société $10,000+
Please note that United Way will never sell or share any of your personal information.
UNITED WAY OF LEE, HENDRY, AND GLADES, INC. IS A 501(C)(3) NONPROFIT CORPORATION REGISTERED PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 496, SECTION 496.405 OF THE FLORIDA STATUTES. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH31) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (1-800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR FROM ITS WEBSITE AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. EIN# 59-1005169