Saturday, November 12, 2022
Cape Royal Golf Club, 11460 Royal Tee Circle, Cape Coral, FL 33991
7:00 a.m. Registration, Breakfast & Driving Range
Range Balls Provided
8:00 a.m. Shotgun Start, Scramble Format, Non-handicap
12:00 p.m. Lunch and Awards
$85 per player, $340 per team, 4 person scramble tournament, includes cart, green fees, range balls, breakfast, and lunch.
- FORMAT: 18-hole Tournament / Four Person Scramble
- Scramble means that all four team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best.
- The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the chosen tee shot.
- This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green.
- Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
- If the ball you choose to play is in the rough, a hazard (sand, water, etc.), or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
- Men tee off from the white tees and women from the red tees.
- SCORING HELPERS: Mulligans
- A mulligan, most simply put, is a “do-over.” Hit a bad shot? Take a mulligan and replay that stroke.
- Mulligans will be sold as a package of three (3) for $10.00. (Limit is one package of three Mulligans per player).
- Mulligans, if purchased, cannot be used for proximity or other contest attempts.
- Mulligans are not transferable and must be used by the player that purchased them.
- GOLF ETIQUETTE:
- Please rake all marks made in Sand Bunkers and fix your divots.
- Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed.
- Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
- Please observe all local course rules.
- If your team is double par for the hole, pick up the ball and move to the next hole
Please contact Doug Whitehead at Lee County Solid Waste for any questions regarding event registration.
239-634-9814 | email@example.com
August 26, 2022 - November 12, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm